Recipes: DIY Deep Conditioner
What you will need (for a single use):
2 tbsp of the ANiM Naturals Aloe Vera Gel
1 tbsp of the ANiM Natural Jamaican Black Castor Oil
4 tbsp of the ANiM Naturals Shea Butter Conditioner
Steps for Use:
- Mix all ingredients vigorously in a plastic bowl until all products form a thicker, smooth conditioner.
- Warm the mixture on defrost mode in the microwave, briefly.
- Apply to damp hair and cover with a plastic cap.
- Sit beneath hooded dryer, wear your deep conditioning cap and let the treatment rest for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and squeeze out excess moisture using the ANiM microfibre towel and proceed to the next step of your hair routine.