Did you know that all of our products are made with pure, naturally derived ingredients? This is great as such a product composition offers sustained structural health to your hair. Aloe Vera, Chia Seed, Jamaican Black Castor Oil and Shea Butter are our hallmark ingredients in the Anim Naturals range. Read on, for more information on the nourishment each of these offers your hair.
Anim Aloe Gel
Key Ingredient: Aloe Vera ( Aloe Barbadensis)
- The aloe vera leaf makes up 98% of the Anim Aloe Gel.
- This succulent leaf contains the nutrient rich gel used in this product.
- The vitamin A, C and E contained in the gel allows for cell rejuvenation.
- This means that when applied on one’s scalp, healthy hair growth results as folicular health is promoted.
- Hair growth is also boosted by the product in through increased blood circulation encouraged by the gel.
- Moreover, aloe vera gel is a known to alleviate dandruff and soothe itchiness thus making it a powerful scalp treatment.
- The B-12 vitamins and folic acid in the gel ensures that it also offers structural protection and maintenance of the hair shaft which makes it a great leave-in between your wash days.
- Can also be used as a soothing face mask or post sun exposure treatment for its anti inflammatory properties. Redness and/or sunburn are eradicated with the topical application of aloe vera gel.
Anim Chia Seed Leave In Conditioner
Key Ingredient: Chia Seed Oil (Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil)
- Chia seed oil is high in Omega 3 and protein which mean this active ingredient in the Anim Chia Seed Leave In Conditioner allows it to moisturise and strengthen the hair shaft.
- This means that your hair will experience less breakage while styling or detangling as the leave-in acts as a nutritious barrier against the friction associated with manipulation.
Anim Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Key Ingredient: Jamaican Black Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis)
- Jamaican black castor oil is beneficial for the health of your hair and skin. Anim provides your with this oil in its pure form so you know that you’re getting all the benefits it has to offer with each usage.
- On hair this castor oil is antimicrobial meaning it’s also a great scalp treatment for dandruff. On skin it’s also great for use on acne or acne prone areas as bacteria responsible for this skin issue is effectively removed by the oil.
- The oil is also a great source of omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, vitamin E and protein meaning it encourages thicker, stronger hair.
- Hair and skin is also left well moisturised with frequent application of this oil.
Anim Shea Butter Conditioner, Anim Shea Butter and Jamaican Black Castor Oil & Anim Shea Butter Body Whip
Key Ingredient: Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii)
- Shea butter is a nutrient rich moisture sealant and so it would make sense that we have used it as a key ingredient in many of our products.
- The high vitamin A and E content in this product make it a great moisturiser of both hair and skin.
- This butter also protects skin and hair from the damaging effects of free radicals and harsh weather.
The conditioner and hair butter used prevents breakage, drying and frizziness thus making styles last longer while being fed with the nourishing benefits of the golden product.